Los Angeles based Medical Legal Experts provides Pre-Employment Screenings to help determine if your new hire is medically and physically able to perform their new work duties.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Our pre-employment screenings can save your company time and money. We will point out potential risks before they happen to help prevent costly workers’ compensation claims.
- Specific tests to match essential job functions
- Strength Measures
- Functional Lift and Carry Assessment
- Cardiovascular Measures
- Range of motion
- Carpal Tunnel Exam
Plus all of our screenings are performed by Board Certified Professionals, come complete with a professional performance report and expert opinion about the person’s suitability for the job without health and safety risk to self or others.
Each year workers’ compensation costs are on the rise. Add to that the expense of recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. It’s easy to see how hiring the wrong person could be a costly business mistake.
At Medical Legal Experts, we take the guesswork out of hiring the right candidate for the job, one who is both physically and psychologically up to the task at hand. Medical Legal Experts is the first choice in creating a safe and healthy work environment.
Testing centers throughout California
Physicians, psychologists, and ergonomic experts
Testing software that exceeds the Federal mandates
Call today for a consultation with our team, and give your company a much-needed competitive advantage for less.
Learn about our additional services:
- Return to Work Evaluations: how to create a safe return to the workplace for an injured worker.
- Ergonomics: keep your employee working in a safe environment with proper biomechanics.
- Pre-Employment Screening: know who’s a risk before you hire.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations: assess the abilities and limitations of an injured person. Determine patient validity and effort during the exam.
- Qualified Medical Evaluations: when to request this independent exam, who will perform the QME and what QME doctor to select.