Our Los Angeles, California based company provides ergonomic evaluations by Certified Professionals. At Medical Legal Experts, we successfully help injured workers make a safe and effective transition back to work. We also have a proactive approach to preventing injuries and creating a safe work environment.
“Ergonomics is the science of designing the workplace environment to fit the user.”
The work chair, the armrests, placement of the monitor or keyboard, and foot position are all part of designing a proper workplace environment. An incorrect position can cause pain and discomfort in the neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, or legs. Guessing about position and buying unnecessary equipment can be a costly mistake.
Our ergonomic evaluations by experienced physicians will save your company from unnecessary expenses and reduce repetitive strain injuries, which can develop over time and can lead to long-term disability.
The Benefits of an Ergonomic Evaluation:
- Reduces Cost to the Company: less workers’ compensation claims
- Less Employee Turnover: happier employees
- Reduced Absenteeism: less time off due to pain
- Improved Productivity: ergonomics create more efficiency
- Better Quality Work: less fatigue and frustration, allows workers to perform at their best
Medical Legal Experts is the first choice in creating a safe and healthy work environment for your company. Our ergonomic evaluations improve the efficiency and quality of your workplace, while simultaneously protecting both yourself and your employees. Our Evaluations are a practical solution to prevention, safety, and wellness. The professional team at Medical Legal Experts has been providing services since 1998. Our unique experience and professional team of Certified Physicians provide cost-efficient ergonomic workstation evaluations onsite.
- Return to Work Evaluations: Create a safe return to the workplace for an injured worker.
- Current Injuries: Keep your employee working with a proper ergonomic evaluation.
- Preventative and Proactive: Keep your employees healthy and prevent future claims.
- Pre-Employment Screening: Know who is a risk before you hire.
Call today to schedule your consultation, and let us make your workplace a safer and more productive environment.